RATES & POLICIES at Black Beach
Address: 80 Black Beach Road, Republic, WA. 99166
Owners: Aric & Nichole Walker
Tel: (509) 775-3989
CHECK-IN – 3:00 p.m. | CHECK-OUT – 11:00 a.m.
Wi-Fi available in the store
CAMPFIRES are allowed in established fire rings only when permitted by the US Forest Service. Firewood is available at the resort store.
No use of resort property by unregistered guests including fishing, swimming, boat/motor rentals, etc. EXCEPTION: Use of boat launch (see rates below)
PET POLICIES: Pets are welcome, the following rules apply:
- Cabin Rentals: $10 charge per pet, per day in cabins. Please bring sleeping pads or kennels.
- RV Park and Tent Sites: $5 one time charge per pet.
- Dogs must be short-leashed (8 ft. maximum), never left alone, kept quiet and please always clean up after your pet.
- Guests are responsible to pay for any damage to the units by pets or guests.
DEPOSITS are required and refundable ONLY with a 60-day notice prior to scheduled arrival date. Deposits are due immediately upon making reservations or upon receipt of Confirmation Notice.
CHECK YOUR DATES! You will be charged for your entire reservation if you arrive late or leave early.
- 3-day Minimum Stay for holiday weekends including Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PERSONS OR PETS PER UNIT AND/OR REFUSE SERVICE
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY POLICIES OR PRICES
CABIN RENTAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES
- All cabins, duplexes, and studio apartments are carpeted, have electric heat and are furnished with bed sheets, fully-equipped kitchens including range w/oven or cook-top, refrigerator w/freezer, microwave, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans.
- IMPORTANT: Clean bed sheets are provided for all beds. Bath towels, pillows and blankets are NOT provided. Please bring your own.
- There are no fireplaces, TV’s or telephones in the units.
- Twin size roll-a-way bed available – Rate: $4.00 per day – includes bedding
RENTAL UNITS DAILY BASE RATES
RV PARK RATES
RV AND TENT SITE RATES:
No weekly rates on the waterfront during July and August
NOTICE: To qualify for non-taxable monthly rate, state law requires RV’s to be in place a minimum of 30 days.
BOAT RENTAL/MOORAGE RATES:
ALL BOATS MUST BE MOORED TO PROTECT OUR SHORELINE AND BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FERRY COUNTY SHORELINE MANAGEMENT ACT.
NON REGISTERED GUEST RATES:
Yearly pass includes use of boat launch, fishing from docks, use of fish cleaning station, and use of restrooms.